Detailed Physical Inventory Counts
Physical Inventory Count is one of the most used features in our Inventory System. This feature gives users the ability to easily perform Physical Inventory Counts using the Mobile and Web applications. While performing the physical inventory count, users are able to sync inventory data from their Mobile device to the Web App, check the Inventory Variances, adjust inventory counts, and generate Physical Inventory Reports.
Performing a Physical Inventory Count
- Part 1: Collecting the Inventory Data using the Mobile app
- Part 2: Checking Inventory Variances and Adjusting the Inventory count as needed using the web app
What Makes us Best In Class
We built it for everyone and not just the System Users
All Employee / Non System Users
View Only Users
Concurrent System Users
|Collecting Inventory Data|
|Run Variance Report|
Collecting the Inventory Data
- Choose your location
- Scan the barcode on each Inventory Item within that location
- Enter the Quantity of the Inventory items
The Physical Inventory Count and all inventory data that is captured while using the Mobile App will automatically sync to the Web App once processed.
Inventory Variances and Adjustments
Inventory Variance Results
- Select the Date Range – When was the Physical Inventory Count conducted?
- Select the Location(s) – Where was the Inventory located?
- Click “Show All Stock Variances” – This will present a variance between what was previously recorded and what the physical inventory count is now.