Detailed Physical Inventory Counts
Physical Inventory Level is one of the most used features in our Inventory System. This feature gives users the ability to easily perform Physical Inventory Counts using the Mobile and Web applications. While performing the physical inventory count, your counting team is able to sync inventory data from their Mobile device to the Web App, check the Inventory Variances, adjust inventory counting, and generate Physical Inventory-Focused Reports. This can help streamline the count process and manage your stock levels.
Performing a Physical Inventory Count
- Part 1: Collecting the Inventory Data using the Mobile app
- Part 2: Checking Inventory Variances and Adjusting the Inventory count as needed using the web app
What Makes us Best In Class
We built it for everyone and not just the System Users
All Employee / Non System Users
View Only Users
Concurrent System Users
|Collecting Inventory Data|
|Run Variance Report|
Collecting the Inventory Data
- Choose your location
- Scan the barcode on each Inventory Item within that location to get a physical count.
- Enter the number of items
The Physical Inventory Count and all inventory data that is captured while using the Mobile App will automatically sync to the Web App once processed.
Inventory Variances and Adjustments
Inventory Variance Results
- Select the Date Range – When was the Physical Inventory Counting process conducted?
- Select the Location(s) – Where was the Inventory located?
- Click “Check All Variances” – This will present a variance between what was previously recorded and what the physical stock count is now. This allows the user to perform inventory spot checks quickly and easily. With it, a user can save time and catch any instance of human error during cycle counting.