Detailed Physical Inventory Counts
Physical Inventory Level is one of the most used features in our Inventory System. This feature gives users the ability to easily perform Physical Inventory Counts using the Mobile and Web applications. Your counting team is able to sync inventory data from their Mobile device to the Web App. Specifically, while performing the physical inventory count. They can also check the Inventory Variances, adjust inventory counting, and generate Physical Inventory Focused Reports. This can help streamline the counting process and manage your stock levels.
Performing a Physical Inventory Count
Performing this transaction is conducted in two parts:
Part 1: Collecting the Inventory Data using the Mobile app
Part 2: Checking Inventory Variances and Adjusting the count as needed using the web app
What Makes us Best In Class?
We built it for everyone and not just the System Users
All Employee Non System Users
View Only Users
Day to Day Users
Collecting Inventory Data
Run Variance Report
Collecting the Inventory Data
Users can conduct a Count by collecting the Inventory data through the Mobile App by using these 3 simple steps:
- Choose your location
- Scan the barcode on each Inventory Item within that location to get a physical count.
- Enter the number of items
All inventory data that is captured while using the Mobile App will automatically sync to the Web App once processed.
Inventory Variances and Adjustments
Once the Physical Inventory Count has been collected, users can check the Inventory Variance on the Web App. Based on the variance, users can make any adjustments necessary.
Inventory Variance Results
Users can check the Count Variance by completing these 3 steps.
- Select the Date Range – When was the Physical Inventory Counting process conducted?
- Select the Location or Locations – Where was the Inventory located?
- Click “Check All Variances” – This will present a variance between what was previously recorded and what the physical stock count is now. This allows the user to perform inventory spot checks quickly and easily. With it, a user can save time and catch any instance of human error during cycle counting.
Adjust Inventory Counts
Once users are presented with the Inventory Variance results, the system will auto populate the quantity of what has been scanned. It will also show the previous quantity that should have been there and will give you an “Adjust” quantity. The scanned quantity can then be processed as is or users can change it manually if it is incorrect.
Generate Physical Inventory Focused Reports
Users have the ability to:
- Generate Physical Inventory
- Count and Physical Inventory
- Adjust Inventory focused Reports
Physical Inventory Accountability
Our Inventory System allows users to have an extra level of accountability in their inventory process. Specifically, while performing the Count of their inventory levels using our Signature capture feature. This way, instead of tracking who is doing what using pen and paper, you can track them digitally.
See how Our Inventory Management can work for you!
Schedule a demo to see how our System can transform your organization.