Asset Tracking Multi Site Feature
Often large organizations need multiple Asset Tracking Systems. They do this to keep their assets, data, and user access separate. Our Asset Tracking System is the solution. Rather than purchasing multiple systems, our Asset Tracking Multi-Site Feature is designed to solve that problem. This feature is unique to us meaning no other company can provide it for you. Other companies will make you purchase a separate system per site. With us, customers purchase one System. The Asset Tracking Multi-Site Feature enables users the option to keep data and user access separate between sites. Only Administrators and Super-users will have access to the individual site data throughout all locations.
Video: The Asset Tracking Multi-Site
Click on the video to learn more about our Barcode Asset Tracking and explore the benefits of the Multi-Site Feature. In this video we will discuss:
- The main objective of the Asset Tracking Multi-Site
- Organizations that benefit from this powerful Feature
- How the Asset Tracking Multi-Site Feature works
- Organizational flow
The Asset Tracking Multi Site Benefits
Providing Solutions for a Variety of Entities
An All-In-One asset management Solution for an extensive variety of entities. This includes Large to Medium, Governments Offices, and Global Establishments
A Cost Effective Solution
A cost-effective solution that will save significant amounts of money, effort, and integration
Separate Tracking of Data
This Asset Tracking Feature offers the ability for entities to preserve their own data, distinct and independent, within one site
How the Asset Tracking Multi-Site Feature Works in 6 Steps
- Step 1: The organization should select at least one Global Administrator
- Step 2: Global Administrators are in control of sharing and creating Sites
- Step 3: Global Administrators have access to all Asset data at each Site
- Step 4: These Sites are not visible to one another, and have independent data and users
- Step 5: Every Site will have at least one Site Administrator and numerous Concurrent Users
- Step 6: Everyone else who is not a Concurrent User, or an Administrator will have their own access through the “My Work Assets” Add On
Entities Profiting from Our Asset Tracking Multi Site
- A manufacturing organization that has, for example, ten offices around the world.
- The Education industry, including School Districts, Schools, Universities, Colleges, and Libraries.
- Public Services and First Responders like EMS Stations, Police, and Fire departments.
And many more…
See how Our Asset Tracking System can work for you!
Schedule a demo to see how our System can transform your organization.