See your Inventory Items on a Blueprint or Floor Plan
Our Barcode-Based Inventory System provides the Inventory Layout Feature that enables the system users to quickly and easily visualize the physical location of their available Inventory items on a blueprint. This feature is designed for users to see a floorplan and search for where items are located within that floorplan. Once an Inventory item has been located, a simple click will let the user see all the details.
Benefits of our Blueprint Layout Feature
- Add the specific addresses of warehouses, buildings, factories, etc.
- Attach photos of the locations for better recognition
- Upload a floor plan, or blueprint, of each location
- Set security levels in order to control what certain users can see
- See exact location of Inventory items on a floor map
- Choose to view the map in either terrain or satellite view
- Drag the Pegman onto the map to open street view
- View total quantity of available Inventory items
- Filter the view by either site, building or floor view