One Inventory Software for Everyone
At our company, we prioritize aspects that many Inventory Control System providers overlook. Our Barcode Inventory Software is the perfect solution for everyone within your organization. We designed it to meet the needs of all members of an organization, from top-level administrators to non-system personnel. To ensure maximum usability, we have categorized potential users into five distinct groups: Administrative Users, Concurrent Users, Inventory Mobile Users, All Personnel/Non-System Users, and View Only Users.
What Can Administrative Inventory Management Software Users Do?
- Configure Over 50 Different Functions of Inventory System
- Configure Multiple Transaction Settings For All Transactions
- Control Any Orders That Are Made Within The System
- Create New Sites Using Our Multisite Feature
- Set Security Levels for Other Users of The Software
- Generate Custom Global Inventory Reports
The Abilities and Functions of Concurrent Inventory Software Users
- Conduct Day-To-Day Inventory Transactions
- Create New Inventory Records Within The System
- Create and Run Pre-Existing or Self-Made Reports
- Configure/Customize Their Inventory DashBoard
- Look up and View Historical Data For All Inventory
The Abilities and Functions of Inventory Mobile Users
- View Existing/Add New Inventory Items, Locations, Addresses, Vendors & More
- Access The Dispose Trancation and Dispose of Certain Files
- Create and View Purchase and/or Sales Orders
- Perform Transactions Such as Receive, Move, Pick, Stock the Asset, and Much More
- Generate Reports Based on Inventory Items and Historical Data
The Abilities and Functions of All Personnel/Non-System Inventory Users
- Browse & Request Available Inventory Items
- Flag Any of The Inventory Items within The System
- Modify Items in The Inventory Requisition Feature
- Check Orders That They Have Made
- Check the Approval Status of Their Submitted Orders
- Check Orders That are Approved and Ready to be Released to Customers
The Abilities and Functions of View Only Users and Requestors
- View Only Users:
View Only Users can view and run reports, view historical data, search Inventory on hand, and view the inventory library.
- View Only Requestors:
View Only Requestors can only navigate to the stock request form and view the Inventory items that are available within the organization.
Culinary Company Upgrades Their Inventory System to Handle Batch/Lot Inventory Management
Adopting our system has helped Nuovo Pasta’s renowned recipes find its path to even greater success.
Get a perfect fit with our Inventory System!
To schedule a demo to learn more about our system, connect with our team and fill out the form here.