Manage Your Inventory with Alerts
An organization’s worst nightmare is running out of stock. Our Inventory System allows users to set up configurable alerts via SMS text and/or email to notify all selected personnel of any need-to-know information. Alerts can be communicated to the system users for almost anything in the system from low inventory, expiring items, to when employees dispose of inventory and much more.
Set Inventory Alerts For...
- Inventory Too High
- Inventory Too Low
- Out of Stock Inventory
- Expired Inventory
- Received, Disposed or Moved Inventory
- Min/Max Inventory per Site
- Sales and Purchase Order Approvals
- Shopping Cart Users
Types of Alerts For Better Stock Management
In our system, there are 3 different ways that you can communicate low stock levels to the system users.
Benefits of our Alert Feature
- Ensures effective communication throughout an organization
- Streamline inventory management workflow
- Send to multiple recipients to keep your team organized and informed