A Scalable Inventory Software to Grow with You
We’ve been in the inventory tracking industry for decades, and we’ve seen firsthand the unique needs of our customers. This has allowed us to design a robust and advanced system that is still user-friendly. These diverse cases have allowed us to:
- Scale the system and grow with the ever changing advancements in technology and needs of the world
- Become an incredibly powerful inventory management software that allows you to monitor all your inventory using only one system.
Control All Different Types of Inventory
Inventory Software For Organizations of Any Size
Whether you manage a small business or a large enterprise, our software has features you would ever need. It comes with a variety of modules, basic and advanced, that are able to help with unique inventory tracking challenges.
You’ll be able to barcode, receive, move, and consume normal stock inventory items. In addition, our system will monitor your inventory levels and will notify you based on your reorder point.
Why We Are The Best System Out There
Here are some key features in our Inventory Management Software:
Basic & Advanced Inventory Software
- Basic Inventory System: This software has all the basic and advanced features you would ever need. It comes with a variety of modules that are able to help with unique inventory tracking challenges. You’ll be able to barcode, receive, move, and consume normal stock inventory items. In addition, our system will monitor your stock levels and will notify you based on your reorder point.
- Advanced Inventory Software: Our more advanced features are capable of managing serialized stock, batched stock with expiration dates. Some examples are medication, chemicals, or food products. Our inventory system’s configurable nature provides optional advanced features, including limited customer access to request and view inventory levels.
Inventory Tracking System Benefits
Different Inventory Software Types: Which is The Best For You
In this video, we discuss different inventory systems and help you decide which one is right for you. We specifically dive into what Perpetual Inventory Systems and Periodic Inventory Systems are and what the key differences between them are.
Our System with Artificial Intelligence
Most Inventory Tracking Systems have a Forecasting feature that will only use your company’s past data. And even so, they can only use that data to create graphs like trend lines on scatter plots. Our system also uses artificial intelligence to project sales data.
These insights help you make smarter and more profitable decisions for your business. Which ultimately, puts you one step ahead of your competitors. You can use data to improve your business operations, like inventory turnover rates. This lets you assess trends and have less inventory on hand.
The Most Secure System
Having a secure inventory structure is crucial for any organization no matter what industry. Our system helps you to keep both your business and customer data completely confidential. Our Inventory Tracking system allows you to restrict access for certain users. This way they can only view and use the features they need.
You can also enable our signature capture feature for important transactions. This feature will require your employees to provide a signature before they can perform a transaction. This will help your organization keep better accountability and visibility of your employees and inventory items at all times.
View All Inventory Items
We noticed that many organizations waste thousands of dollars on overstocking due to poor inventory control. Without a proper system in place, quality control can be very difficult to keep up with. It’s super easy to overlook or forget how much inventory you have available.
View all inventory items within the warehouse and request specific items you need with our “Inventory Requestor Feature”. This feature ultimately builds a digital store of all of your available inventory within our Inventory system. People within or outside of your organization can access this store. They will also be able to view your available inventory and submit an order if granted access.
Inventory Mobile App with Barcode Scanning
Use our inventory tracking solution from anywhere with internet access by downloading our Mobile App that comes with the system. Our Mobile Application is compatible with any iOS or Android devices with a back camera. When using our Mobile App you will have full access to our system. It is also the quickest and most convenient way to scan and monitor your items.
- Use your personal devices instead of spending money on hardware.
- Have full access to the system to perform any day-to-day inventory transactions.
- Say goodbye to dock and sync since all data is transferred in real-time!
Our Inventory system can work for your organization!
To schedule a demo to learn more about our system, connect with our team and fill out the form here.