"My Assets" Shopping Cart Feature
The Asset Tracking Reservation Cart allows all members of an organization to reserve any Asset items and assign a due date when the item should be checked back in. The Administrators can then check-out the chosen Asset to the employee who reserved it.
Watch and Learn
Watch and learn how the Asset Tracking Reservation Cart works. The Asset Tracking Reservation Cart is a place where any user in your organization can be permitted access to easily log in and make a reservation on available Assets.
Employees and Internal Staff has the ability to:
- See all available items set for check-out.
- Send out Reservation requests on required Asset items.
- Set a Due date to return the checked out Asset items.
- Flag their favorite Asset items.
- Search for available Assets on a designated date.
- Explore Assets available for Check-out between a starting date and ending date.
- Search globally through any active column.
- View past-due Asset Items.
Administrators Have the ability to:
- Select Asset Items which are available for Checkout.
- Set up the company’s Logo in the Asset Shop.
- Process the reservation requests and check out the demanded Asset Item.
- Configure the home screen view, either an Asset list view or models view.
- Choose which columns he wishes to appear in the Asset Shop.
- Choose The image size, either small or large.