Keeping Employees Productive During Crisis
Organizations may likely postpone costly projects due to the current crisis we are all facing. Right now, organizations can keep employees productive by starting the process on how to implement a Barcode Tracking Solution for when the time is right.
Here are several suggestions to help prepare your organization to implement a Barcode Tracking Solution, broken down into 3 employee categories.
First, Designated Employees Must:
- Read E-books like buyers Guide to a Barcode Tracking Solution
- Prepare comparison sheets for different Barcode Tracking Solutions options (page 46 in the E-book)
- Participate in one on one live Demonstrations
Second, Administrators/Organizational Leaders Must:
- EVALUATE the comparison sheets
- PARTICIPATE in Follow Up Demonstrations to ensure all aspects of the System meet organizational requirements
- DECIDE on the best Barcode Tracking System for your company needs
Third, Daily Users Must:
- WATCH training videos on the chosen solution
- RESEARCH to learn best practices for their roles/environment
- BE READY to hit the ground running with a new Barcode Tracking Solution once work resumes