Government Asset Management
ASAP Systems’ complete, Asset Tracking System for the Government uses built-in barcode-scanning technology for accurate asset tracking. Establish accountability for all governmental assets’ condition, performance, and use. Acquire complete asset visibility and chain of custody tracking with our Asset Tracking Solution.
Signature Capture Pads
Check Out-In Reservation
Cloud Hosted or
Asset Management Features For The Government
- Track Government assets by Serial or/and Model Number by Barcode Scanning
- Configurable Asset data field renaming
- Conduct regular asset depreciation reports
- Easily export and import governmental asset data
- Schedule and perform asset maintenance on government-issued items
- Attach pictures, documents, notes, and videos to assets
Our Asset Tracking System accommodates all Government Personnel:
With the power to configure multiple asset management functions, administrative personnel can adjust the system to their specific needs. Additionally, they can securely use the system to track secured assets by granting access to designated users.
With the right security level authorization, users can perform daily asset management procedures, like schedule asset maintenance events, generate asset depreciation reports, conduct check-out check-in transactions, and have the ability to create new asset records.
For best in class asset management across government entities, the “My Assets” interface from our Asset Tracking System, allows users to browse through a separate interface of available assets and request custody, Reserve, and/or Check in- Check out government-issued equipment.