Local Government Asset Tracking System
ASAP Systems provides a best in class, complete Barcode-based Asset Tracking Solution, geared towards helping departments in local government (municipal and county) track and manage equipment, vehicles, tools, and people. Our System offers the ability to track assets by location, serial numbers, and users as they are checked out and in, all via barcode scanning. State officials are able to configure asset reports to view the real-time status of assets or historical activity records. Also, the powerful system keeps assets up-to-date by tracking scheduled maintenance and equipment calibrations.
Top Local Government Asset Tracking Features
Basic Asset Tracking Features:
- Track whether an asset is active or inactive
- Track serial and model number with barcode scanning
- Schedule and perform government-equipment maintenance.
- Schedule transfers to other locations
Configurable Asset Tracking Features:
- Asset Data field renaming to match local government terminologies.
- Generate Asset management reports, real-time or historical data.
- Maintain department asset cost records
- Record notes for each asset
Modular Asset Tracking Features:
A “My Assets” interface allows users to browse through available asset items and reserve/check-in check-out or request custody over government-issued equipment.