Local Government Asset Management Software
We provide a best-in-class Barcode-based Asset Tracking Solution, geared toward helping the government. Specifically, departments in local government (municipal and county) track and manage equipment, vehicles, tools, and people. Assets can be managed as they are checked out and in, all via barcode scanning.
With our System, local government agencies can manage assets by location, serial numbers, and users. State officials are able to configure asset reports to view the real-time status of assets or historical activity records. Also, the powerful system keeps assets up-to-date by tracking scheduled maintenance and equipment calibrations.
Top Local Government Asset Tracking Base and Advanced Features
- Asset Data field renaming to match local government terminology.
- Generate Asset management reports, real-time or historical data.
- Maintain department asset cost records
- Record notes for each asset
- See whether an asset is active or inactive
- Manage serial and model numbers with barcode scanning
- Schedule and perform government-equipment maintenance.
- Schedule transfers to other locations
Modular Asset Tracking Feature
“My Assets” interface allows users to browse through available asset items. Users can reserve, check in, check out, or request custody over government issued equipment.
See how Our Government Asset Tracking can work for you!
Schedule a demo to see how our System can transform your organization.