Federal Government Inventory System
Our Inventory Management and Inventory System is “Life Cycle” based and helps government agencies to more effectively operate within budget levels by reducing processing time, suggestive reorder reports, reducing human data errors, managing shelf life items, and providing effective tracking of all inventory.
Top Federal Government Inventory Management Features & Benefits
- Complete Inventory life Cycle Tracking.
- User-Modifiable Data Field Naming Control.
- User-specific Dashboard configuration.
- Manage Single or Multiple Federal Government warehouses.
- Inventory mobile access and management.
- Supports Random and dedicated put-away
- Maintains Vendor/Supplier Information
- Historical transaction records for analysis
- Conduct Inventory transactions with Barcode Scanning
- Receive Using Purchase Order (PO) or without PO
- Issue against stock demands
- Batch/Lot and Federal Inventory shelf-life control
- Accurate global and local Inventory levels tracking
- Suggested Inventory Re-Orders
- Easily perform Physical Inventory
- Capable of Import Legacy Data
- Configurable Reports replicating user federal government forms and documents.
Manage inventory in all agencies within the Federal Government:
Federal Government Advanced Inventory Types
Our Inventory System for the Federal Government offers the ability to successfully manage all types of inventory. Our Inventory System provides control for standard, serialized, batch-lot, shelf-life, serialized with quantity, and non-inventory items.
The Federal Government tracks and manages inventory that is constantly being received and issued out. With Standard Government Inventory, stock inventory items can be issued out by a stock number.
Standard Federal Inventory
The Federal Government can quickly track Serial Inventory. Serial inventory refers to stock that is uniquely tagged with a serial/ID number including IT hardware, high dollar items, and classified items.
Serialized Federal Inventory
The Federal Government uses batch-lot numbers to track stock items based on the controlled batch-lot number assigned during manufacturing and all identified shelf life. Batch-lot stock items are used for items such as medical supplies, chemicals, certified materials, storage limited items.
Batch–lot Federal Inventory
The Federal Government Inventory System allows tracking of Serialized with quantity inventory. The System allows tracking the inventory of a uniquely identified item, such as a medication bottle with pills, rolls of paper, and textile materials with the material used over time.
Serialized with Quantity Federal Inventory
Our Federal Government Inventory System allows all Federal departments to track anything that would be issued out yet not received, such as tracking and issuing currency.