How to View Warehouse Inventory on A Blueprint
Our Warehouse Inventory System offers your business unparalleled warehouse visibility. We designed the View Inventory on a Blueprint feature for maximum configurability, adapting to any warehouse layout. This innovative feature lays out your inventory in blueprint format, so you and your employees no longer need to duck in and out of aisles to look for a specific item. Our Barcode Warehouse Inventory System provides your business with a way to zoom in on details and look at the bigger picture of your warehouse at the same time through a configurable blueprint visualization.
How Does Blueprint View Make Your Life Easier?
Utilizing maps, floorplans and blueprints configured exactly to your warehouse’s specifications, we make sure that our features employ an intuitive user interface.
in real time
When your inventory levels are updated, our software automatically populates that information system-wide, meaning that you get real-time data whenever in blueprint view.
Get a comprehensive view of your warehouse
Once configured, the blueprint is personalized specifically to your warehouse, able to show you exactly where each inventory item is and all their details with just a few clicks.
How to Set Up Blueprint Layouts in Our Warehouse Management System (WMS)
To start with, you or your designated system administrators import your warehouse floor plans and attach relevant details such as:
- Addresses of warehouses, buildings, factories, etc.
- Attach photos of the locations for better recognition
- Upload a floor plan or blueprint of each location
- Set security levels in order to control what certain employees can see
What the WMS View Inventory on A Blueprint Feature Look Like
Users can toggle between a Map view or blueprint view depending on what you prefer. The Map view is particularly useful if your business has multiple warehouses, making it easier for you to look at each one on its own. Once done with the set-up process, you can:
- See exact location of Inventory items on a floor map
- Choose to view the map in either terrain or satellite view
- Drag the Pegman onto the map to open the street view
- View total quantity of available Inventory items
- Filter the view by either site, building or floor view
How to Search for Specific Items with This WMS Feature
- Users can search for items directly within the Map view and results will pop up there
- This will show the quantity of the item searched for
- In a warehouse as well as the address of the location.
- Clicking into the location will show other inventory available at the location
- Designated administrators will be able to edit layouts and information whenever needed in this view.
See how Our Warehouse Inventory Management can work for you!
Schedule a demo to see how our System can transform your organization.