Industry Leading Air Force Inventory Management System
The U.S. Air Force has a history of using our Best-In-Class Inventory System to save time, improve inventory accuracy, and to reduce shortages and lost inventory within their bases. The Barcode Based System provides the flexibility to manage inventory worldwide, automate records, import/export required documents, and provide real-time data to the Air Force chain of command to assist in determining operational / mission readiness.
Watch How Our Inventory System Assists the Air Force
Our Air Force Inventory Management System helped Hickam Air Force Base track and monitor standard stock items and medical supplies using batch-lot numbers and expiration dates.
Automating Air Force Inventory Tracking Procedures
To maintain accurate records air force supply activities are required to take annually scheduled physical inventories. Our Inventory System for the Air Force assists with this task immensely by automating the process and using barcode labels. Airmen can simply scan every barcode labels and the system will identify any discrepancy.
Features of our Air Force Inventory System
- Worldwide Air Force Inventory tracking
- Custom reports that evaluate inventory
- Import Easily Air Force Inventory Data
- Categorize Raw Materials, WIP, Finished Goods
- Generate Configurable Inventory reports to replicate Air Force forms/documents
- Elimination of Unexpected Stock Shortages