Industry Leading Military Contractor Asset Management System
Our industry-leading Military Contractor Asset Tracking System allows military contractors to keep track of a variety of assets that change locations, vehicles, or personnel, all using mobile barcode scanners to save time, money, and improve logistical operations. The Barcode Asset Tracking System captures equipment data that you deem important so you can generate and share useful reports and make better logistics decisions.
Features of our Military Contractor Asset Tracking System
- Track Military contracting equipment, tools, and other assets by location using barcodes.
- Track all your Assets locally and Worldwide.
- Configurable Reports to replicate Military Contractor forms/documents.
- Check out Check-in Military equipment and tools.
- Maintain all assets’ maintenance history.
- Record Asset Loss, damage, transfer, or disposal.
Comply with Government Regulatory Requirements
Our Military Contractor Asset Tracking System can control processes for managing government property as specified in FAR and DFAR requirements. In Addition, the system can also generate military documents during the transaction process. The tool tracking system provides real-time status, location, and custodial control of government property. Regulatory reporting requirements can be auto-generated and submitted to contractor management and government agencies concurrently.