Inventory Tracking System for the Military
Our Military Inventory System can accurately track stock items, including parts for assemblies or medical supplies, all using mobile barcode scanners. Our powerful Military Management System allows users to securely compile real-time inventory data in order to generate insightful reports and increase overall inventory performance.
Signature Capture Pads
Pack and Ship
Cloud Hosted or
Some Military Inventory Management Features
- Inventory Receive Feature allows Administrative Officers to receive and add quantities of stock to the default stocking location
- Inventory Move Feature permits moving military inventory like fatigue uniform, wheels, ambulatory inventory… from one location to another
- In case of usage/ consumption of the Military Inventory, military personnel can use the Inventory Issue to subtract quantity from stock
- The Military branches can easily add or rename inventory data fields to match each Military branch terminologies
- Administrative personnel can generate unlimited configurable reports on important military inventory data
- Our Barcoding Wizard allows the military to configure barcode labels according to their needs and requirements
The Inventory Shopping Cart can be used by all levels and military branches. This feature allows users to easily browse through available Inventory, request and view the requests status and historical data
Advanced Inventory System for the Army, Navy, Marines, or Air Force
Our best in class Inventory System for the Military, adds value to all military branches and military contractors to fit current and future needs. In addition to providing an efficient system for inventory tasks and lifecycle management, this System offers the ability to track inventory items specific to the Army, Navy, Marines, or Air Force.
Our Military Inventory System allows all authorized military personnel to automate and manage military standard issue inventory items that are constantly being received and issued out using barcode scanning, including screws, bolts, manufacturing consumables, and more.
Standard Military Inventory
Our Military Inventory solution allows users to track uniquely tagged military stock with an ID, serial number or barcode, and allows them to be quantified. Such items include vehicle parts, machine parts, and aerospace manufacturing parts.
Serialized Military Inventory
Our Inventory System permits the Military to use batch-lot number or code to track military stock items with expiration dates such as medication and other medical-related consumables for military intensive care units.
Batch–lot Military Inventory
Our Inventory Management System allows Military branches to use serialized inventory items with quantity to track military stock within a uniquely identified item, such as a medicine bottle with pills, rolls of paper, and textile materials with the material being used up over time.
Serialized with Quantity
Military personnel can track anything using our Inventory System, including items that you would issue out but not receive, such as tracking and issuing currency.