Inventory Import is available for Enterprise License Inventory System Users
Chicago, IL [11/04/2020]
ASAP Systems, the market leader in Inventory System, introduces the Inventory Import Enterprise Feature. With this enhancement, our already complete Inventory System now offers Enterprise Users, among many configuration options, the option to Import Data from an excel file to one or multiple standalone accounts in a chosen Site.
This addition enhances the productivity of Super Admins and provides them with visibility and ease of access to the numerous standalone accounts they are managing. Logging into their Enterprise accounts, Super Admins will be provided with a user friendly interface that will guide them through the process. There are five easy steps that Super Admins will have to follow in order to successfully perform a Global Import of Inventory Data.
- Step 1: Users are asked to select one of the following forms: Stock Item, Category, Customers, UOMs, Vendor, Addresses. Then, select one or multiple accounts to add the Data to, as well as the site to add the Data to for each selected account
- Step 2: Users are asked to select the desired Excel file containing the Inventory Data. After checking the preview of Inventory Data provided by the System, the User can proceed to the next step
- Step 3: Super Admins are provided with added flexibility. They can Import new records to add to the Inventory Data they added in the second step. Then, Users will have to select the category fields on the System, based on the excel file fields to be able to proceed
- Step 4: the System validates the Inventory Data added for Import. Admin Users can now add new Data, or edit existing Data. Then, the System provides them with the option to re-validate the Inventory Data
- Step 5: Users will have to wait for the Data to be imported
This addition offers an easy and quick way for Super Admins to control Data allocation between standalone accounts and sites. Stay tuned for more cutting edge technology and benefits from ASAP Systems and its Best In Class Inventory System.
About ASAP Systems
We are ASAP Systems, a market leader in Inventory System and Asset Tracking Solution that uses Barcode technology with mobile Barcode scanners, smartphones, and tablets. We help improve profitability by eliminating manual Data entry, paper files, and forms and by automating record keeping. With our powerful System, businesses know 24/7 how and where Assets and Inventory are received, stored, used, and disposed of in the warehouse, in the field, and in the office. Offices in California (headquarters), Texas, and Illinois.